I accept the use of cookies

About our Cookie Policy


The shareholders composition on 31.12.2022 was as follows:




Shareholder % Shares Number of Shares Entities
Hellenic Corporation of Assets & Participations 50%+1 share 53.250.001 1
HRDF 11,33% 12.069.739 1
Legal Entities 30,72% 32.708.870 318
Individuals 7,95% 8.471.390 21.606
Total 100,00% 106.500.000 21.926


The total (100%) of the shares of HRADF is held by the "Hellenic Corporation of Assets and Participations S.A." (HCAP S.A.), which now controls directly the voting rights of 53.250.001 shares (50%+1 share) and indirectly the voting rights of 12.069.739 shares (11.33%) via HRADF. Consequently, to total percentage of voting rights(indirect and direct) of HCAP S.A. amounts to 61.33%. The Greek State controls HCAP S.A. by 100%.

Follow us
Download our app