I accept the use of cookies

About our Cookie Policy


The electronic data correction is available only to consumers above 18 years of age. For minors please visit any Regional Customer Service Center. To update your bill data, please submit the first 7 digits of your Record Number (1) and your counter number (2) (Capital Greek, with space if there is a space), exactly as they appear on your bill.  
Following this, you can:
  • submit/correct the data of the consumer(owner/resident)
  • declare your water supply as shared
  • submit a different address of delivery for your bill statement.


Upon submission of data the following documents may be required:
  • for new Owner declaration: E9
  • for new Resident declaration: Rent Contract
  • Shared Supply: Appropriate co-owners Authorization
Additional supporting documents are required to declare a legal entity.

The documents must be submitted electronically (clear, size up to 400KB).

Download our app
Google Play app link Apple store app link
Follow us